- White was drafted three times. He was a high school pick in 2013 (26th Round) by the Reds. He did not sign, and went to play at Clemson. He was picked again in 2015 (37th Round) by the Pirates. Then again in 2016 (11th Round) by the Athletics.
- His last year of college he hit .272/.389/.380. Ok for a college SS, but scouts doubted his bat would play in the pros.
- His defense, on the other hand, is top notch. So good, that if he can just hit a little, he should make the majors at a utility player
- He was not bad as a pro. In short season ball he would hit .279/.348/361 with 2 HR. Not bad at all. But its low-A ball again pitchers who are par with that he probably went against in Div-I ball. 2017 should be telling…but so far, so good.
- He was a All-Star in 2016 for Vermont.
|2016||22||0.9||2 Teams||2 Lgs||A–Rk||65||270||236||31||65||11||1||2||25||12||3||26||65||.275||.344||.356||.700|
|All Levels (1 Season)||65||270||236||31||65||11||1||2||25||12||3||26||65||.275||.344||.356||.700|